to podcast from Women of Grace Live
FertilityCare Services in Atlanta, GA!
Our Lady of Grace FertilityCare™ Center specializes in the instruction of the CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare System (CrMS) in Atlanta, GA. CrMS is a form of natural family planning accepted by the Archdiocese of Atlanta. CrMS is a standardized system that enables couples to understand when they are naturally fertile and infertile by observing “biomarkers.” By understanding times of fertility and infertility, couples can use CrMS to either achieve or avoid a pregnancy:
99.5% method effectiveness and 96.8% use effectiveness for
76% of couples with normal fertility using the method to achieve
pregnancy did so during the first cycle
NaProTECHNOLOGY is 1.5 - 3 times more successful than IVF in
assisting couples with infertility to achieve pregnancy
at a fraction of the cost (3-4)
79% effective at helping women maintain a successful pregnancy
after suffering repeated miscarriages
95% effective at treating pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
95% effective at treating post-partum depression (PPD)
- No artificial contraceptives or barriers required
- Invaluable tool for the success of your marriage
- Beneficial for women who are: in regular/irregular cycles,
breastfeeding, anovulatory states, experiencing infertility,
To begin learning CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare System, visit our schedule of introductory sessions. To learn more technical info about the CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare System, visit fertilitycare.org.
- Thomas W. Hilgers, M.D., and Joseph B. Stanford, M.D., M.S.P.H. CREIGHTON MODEL NaProEducation Technology for Avoiding Pregnancy Use Effectiveness. The Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 1998; June: 43:495-502.
- Richard J. Fehring, RN, DNSc, Donna Lawrence, RN, MSN, Connie Philpot, RN, MSN. Use Effectiveness of the CREIGHTON MODEL Ovulation Method of Natural Family Planning. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecologic Neonatal Nursing. 1994; May;23(4):303-309.
- Chuck Weber. Catholic doctors tackle infertility problems Miracle Babies. Agents of Change. The Catholic World Report. 2005; Apr: 15(4) 37-47.
- Ann Carey. In Focus Reproductive Treatments. Our Sunday Visitor. 2006;Feb: 9-12.